Peek into Lemon Poppy Seeds Marketplaces

Monday, October 20, 2014

Meet A Poppy... Me and The Girls

We'd like you introduce you to one of our newest Poppies, Lynn with Me and The Girls.

How did you come about your business name?
My business name came about when I first started making my dolls I called them the "girls". Hence Me and the Girls

How long have your been in business?
 I have been creating for as long as I can remember. Staring with little handmades, cross stitching, quilting, very nice dolls & finally my passion-Primitives. I started selling in 1993

What inspires you to make your creations?
I get inspiration from almost anywhere, a trip to the fabric store always inspires me.

How often do you update your shoppe(s)?  
On the 1st of the month, right now is the busy season so that is all I can fit in.

Little more from Lynn- I love to create & always have new ideas floating around in my head. I especially love the Fall & Christmas seasons as that seems to be when the creative juices flow the best.


I live in Northeastern Pa on 3 acres of woods with my hubby, our horse Candy & Jack Russell Terrier, Odie. I feel very privileged & blessed to be able to stay at home & "work" This year I celebrate being cancer free for 10 years!

We invite you to visit Lynn's Shop in the Lemon Poppy Seeds Markewtplace...ME AND THE GIRLS  today.


No comments:

Post a Comment