Peek into Lemon Poppy Seeds Marketplaces

Monday, March 16, 2015

Meet our Newest Poppy.... Farm Field Primitives

Lemon Poppy Seeds has a new Poppy on board and we'd like to introduce her to you all. 



Melissa  with Farm Field Primitives creates beautiful primitive and extreme primitive wares.

 When I asked her where she came up with her company name this is what she told me: When trying to come up with the name of my shop, I simply looked outside for inspiration. We are grain farmers from Northwest Ohio. All I can see for miles are fields!!  The name combines our livelihood and my love of anything old.


Melissa has been creating for over 20 years and her shop has been open for 5 years now.

Here ideas come from patterns and molds that are simple. She likes her pieces to quietly accent displays of items of the past. 


Gardening and decorating are two of my favorite things. Living on a farm is the best! The seasons are our life, and I try to incorporate nature into my decorating. I love gardening and spend most of spring and summer outdoors  in the flower beds using primitives as garden accents. As the cooler weather moves in, I begin to make the inside of our old farmhouse cozy with displays using items from times gone by. I would love to hear the stories they could tell!

Melissa updates Farm Field Primitives on the 1st of the month so please stop by and check out her updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment